Category Archives: Uncategorized
We are GO for our Saturday February 10, 2018 launch! Please read the following important notes for tomorrow if you plan to attend: Since the field still has some snow and ice, and there will be a bit of a … Continue reading
Our next launch is scheduled for this coming Saturday, February 10, 2018. The range will be open to low, mid, and high power fliers. Fingers crossed for favorable weather. Be sure to check back Friday evening for a final GO/NO-GO … Continue reading
Important notes for tomorrow’s (1/20) launch at the farm: 1. At last report there is still as much as a few inches of diminishing snow cover on the field. As a result, there will be no parking on the field. … Continue reading
The weather is just not cooperating for tomorrow. Today’s rains and snow melt have left the field way too soft, and a sharp cool down and winter weather advisory is likely to bring icing tomorrow. Long range has next weekend … Continue reading
Keeping an eye on the weather forecast for the upcoming weekend with the hopes of getting in our first launch for 2018 on Saturday January 13th. Be sure to check back Friday for a final GO/NO-GO for this launch opportunity.
Well weather has it out for us this December. Though a pleasant evening tonight, a rather damp and rainy day is forecast for Saturday. Sadly this doesn’t make for suitable flying conditions. Our December 23rd launch has been scrubbed. With … Continue reading
Conditions are unfavorable for supporting a launch tomorrow 12/16. We will set our sights on one more launch opportunity, Saturday December 23rd. Winter flying can be an uncertain proposition, but we’ll be out there when we can!
We are currently targeting this Saturday, December 16, 2017, for our next launch. After snows kept us grounded last weekend, we are hopeful weather will cooperate for this launch opportunity. We will post a final GO/NO-GO for this … Continue reading
Due to the snowfall expected on Saturday, our December 9th launch has been postponed. We will reassess conditions during the week with a hope of rescheduling for Saturday December 16th. We will post an update in the coming days. Stay … Continue reading