Conditions permitting we are targeting Saturday January 14, 2017 for our first launch of the New Year. With the mix of snow, melt, etc, we expect this week, we’ll need to wait until Friday to make a final call on whether field conditions are suitable for launch. Assuming we are a go, the range will be open to our low, mid, and high power fliers as usual.
The Snowball Open contest is also scheduled for this launch.
We hope you all are having a great 2017 so far. It promises to be a fun year of flying for the club!
Check back Friday evening for the status of this upcoming launch.