Next Launch – Saturday August 12th – Risk of TFR

Our next launch is scheduled for Saturday August 12th. Please be aware that tentatively from August 3 to August 20 a Presidential Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) may be in place. If a TFR is in effect on our scheduled launch date we will need to postpone. We’d then reschedule to the earliest reasonable date beyond the TFR. Stay tuned for updates!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.