December 9th launch postponed!

Due to the snowfall expected on Saturday, our December 9th launch has been postponed. We will reassess conditions during the week with a hope of rescheduling for Saturday December 16th. We will post an update in the coming days.

Stay safe if you are out and about in the snow. We look forward to seeing you all soon and getting some rockets in the air!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.