We are GO for Saturday March 17th. Conditions will be less than optimal, but we do hope to get some flying in, especially for our TARC teams. Please read the important notes below regarding tomorrow’s launch..
- The last we checked, the field is covered in at least a couple of inches of snow. This will make recoveries a bit more challenging, so please plan accordingly.
- Since the field is snow covered there will again be NO parking on the field. Please park along the access road in a way so as to not block vehicles from passing. It is very important that the road not be blocked.
- We will be setting up at the usual 9 am tomorrow, and will fly as long as people have rockets to fly. Our priority tomorrow is on our TARC teams, but the field will be open to everyone. Arriving earlier in the day than later is recommended.
We would have hoped that by now Spring would have sprung and flying conditions would be more optimal, but Mother Nature has had other thoughts. If you do come out, please remember to be careful given the ground conditions. We are only able to hold launches this time of year if we can do so safely.
Now go prep a rocket and we’ll make the most of the late winter skies!